Elite Firefighter Trail
Climbing the staircase of Bom Jesus 2019
III Edition Elite Firefighter Trail – Climbing up the staircase of Bom Jesus
LOCATION: Bom Jesus do Monte – Braga
DATE: 2019 September 28th
TEAM UP OF COMPETITORS: 08:00 AM
TRAILS STARTS: 09:00 Horas
TARGET COMPETITIORS: Professional, Voluntary and Private Firefighters
The Elite Firefighter Trail – Climbing up the Staircase of Bom Jesus, is an endurance trail whose goal is to cover 615 meters with a positive incline of 116 meters with 566 steps, where participants will have to dress:
Individual protection equipment (PPE) complete with fire boots, and open circuit breathing apparatus (ARICA), in the shortest time possible.
Note: Each fire department has to bring their own open circuit breathing apparatuses (ARICA).
Urban and Industrial Fire Boots must meet current standards.
- The Fire Hood must be properly placed until the end of the race.
- The open circuit breathing apparatus (ARICA) must have a minimum of 200 Bars of pressure.
- Only the times of the competitors that complete the race will be considered for the classification.
- The timed times of each individual run are counted towards the overall ranking.
- The general ranking of the Fire Department by teams results from the sum of the three best times of the same Fire Department.
- In this edition the 1st Classified from the Fire Department – CBS Braga on the climb, will earn a prize.
- Participants will be entitled to water, coffee, fruit and snacks throughout the event.
NB: The issues not mentioned or that may raise doubts shall be clarified on site before the trial.
|Male/Female||Ages||Climb – Number Stairs|
|A (Sub 25)||18 – 24 Years||566|
|B (Seniors 1)||25 – 29 Years||566|
|C (Seniors 2)||30 – 34 Years||566|
|D (Vet 1)||35 – 39 Years||566|
|E (Vet 2)||40 – 44 Years||566|
|F (Vet 3)||45 – 50 Years||566|
|G (Vet 4)||+51 Years||566|
- Competitors may only participate after submission of the medical certificate of physical robustness
- Competitors must compete the trail with their Fireman Card
- The deadline for registration is 2019-08-31
- Registration for the III Edition is now closed.
- For any doubts you can conntact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations must include:
- Full Name
- Fire Department
- Date of Birth
- Group (Will be assigned by date of birth)
- Telephone contact
Individual – Best individual time.
Classification by Fire Department teams – Sum of the 3 best times.
In case of a draw the winner will be the oldest athelete for individuals and on teams will be the sum of the ages of all team members and the winner well be the highest.
Participants will be disqualified:
- With incomplete or non-standardized personal protective equipment at the starting line
- Disregarding the organization’s instructions
- Remove any equipment at any time during the race
Prizes will be awarded for:
- General Classification: 1st Classified M/F
- Individual Classification by Group: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Classified M/F
- General Team Classifications: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Classifieds M/F
Who in the questionnaire puts yes to the Dinner has to make the payment of the 10 € and send proof of payment to the following electronic mail: email@example.com
IBAN: PT50 0018 0000 00731302001 29