Elite Firefighter Trail
Climbing up the staircase of Bom Jesus 2018
II Edition Elite Firefighter Trail – Climbing up the staircase of Bom Jesus
LOCATION: Bom Jesus do Monte – Braga
DATE: 2018 October 13th
TEAM UP OF COMPETITORS: 09:00 AM
TRAILS STARTS: 10:00 Horas
TARGET COMPETITIORS: Professional, Voluntary and Private Firefighters
The Elite Firefighter Trail – Climbing up the Staircase of Bom Jesus, is an endurance trail whose goal is to cover 615 meters with a positive incline of 116 meters with 566 steps, where participants will have to dress:
Individual protection equipment (PPE) complete with fire boots, and open circuit breathing apparatus (ARICA), in the shortest time possible.
Note: Each fire department has to bring their own open circuit breathing apparatuses (ARICA).
- It will be considered for the classification only contestants who complete the trail;
- The measured time of each individual trial are calculated for the overall standings;
- The allocation of the general classification of the Fire Department by teams results from the average sum of the three best times in each level of the same Fire Department;
- In this edition the 1st Classified from the Fire Department – CBS Braga on the climb, will earn a prize.
NB: The issues not mentioned or that may raise doubts shall be clarified on site before the trial.
|Male/Female||Ages||Climb – Number Stairs|
|A (Sub 25)||18 – 24 Years||566|
|B (Seniors 1)||25 – 29 Years||566|
|C (Seniors 2)||30 – 34 Years||566|
|D (Vet 1)||35 – 39 Years||566|
|E (Vet 2)||40 – 44 Years||566|
|F (Vet 3)||45 – 50 Years||566|
|G (Vet 4)||+51 Years||566|
- Competitors may only participate after submission of the medical certificate of physical robustness
- Competitors must compete the trail with their Fireman Card
- The deadline for registration is 2018-10-06
- For any doubts you can conntact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations must include:
- Full Name
- Fire Department
- Date of Birth
- Telephone contact
Individual – Best individual time.
Classification by Fire Department teams – Sum of the 3 best times.
In case of a draw the winner will be the oldest athelete for individuals and on teams will be the sum of the ages of all team members and the winner well be the highest.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Individual Classification by Group: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Classified
- General Team Classifications: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Classifieds
Who in the questionnaire puts yes to the Lunch has to make the payment of the 10 € and send proof of payment to the following electronic mail: email@example.com
IBAN: PT50 0018 0000 00731302001 29